Our mission: protection and successions planning of family estates
Estate planning is an important tool which gives control over the financial situation of the family, and excludes uncertainty and high legal costs in the future.
To ensure that the wishes of the head of family are carried out, instructions has to be provided in advance stating whom he wants to receive something, what he wants them to receive, and when to receive it. This process, of course, he wants to happen with the least amount paid in taxes, legal fees and court costs.
Estate planning is a process, which includes different important questions to take in consideration:
- Instructions of passing values and valuables
- Instructions for care if the head of family becomes disabled before passing away
- Name a guardian and an inheritance manager for minor children
- Provide for family members with special need
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need future protection from creditors or divorce
- Include life insurance to provide for the family at death, disability income insurance pay for your care in case of an extended illness or injury
- Minimize taxes, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees
It is important to note out, this plan should be reviewed and updated from time to time, to adjust it to changing family situations.
Trust is a contract between the settlor (client) and the trustee (trust company) whereby the settlor transfers the selected assets within the trust.
The trustee has the duty to manage the bestowed assets, in the interest of the beneficiary(s) trough the trust regulation – Trust deed. The assets of the settlor, trough this operation, won’t be anymore referable to the same but will be waiting in suspension until the expiration of the trust, when will be passed to the beneficiary(s) indicated in the trust deed.
Principal benefits of a Family Trust:
- Succession & Estate Planning
- Economical and Political instability
- Orderly distribution of assets
Advantages of Global Capital Trust:
- Specialized in Establishment & Administration of Family Trust
- Trustee Company under the direct control and regulation of PolyReg, a self-regulatory body recognised by the Swiss Federal Money Laundering Control Authority.
- Global Capital Trust in the light of its long-standing experience guarantees high level of expertise in the field and offers exclusive, tailor made solutions for its clients
- Global Capital Trust is a trustee company domiciled in Switzerland, a country that can guarantee the highest level of stability and civil rights
- Important international presence